Whole 30 has become a BIG part of my life and how I think about food. Although I am not on a round right now, I felt crappy eating non-Whole30 meals and decided to do a mini reset and think smarter about the food choices I make. I have been thinking of what recipes or meals I can add to my life to spice things up, save some cash and help me enjoy food that fuels my body everyday! Try out this granola and let me know what you think!
I have been thinking of some alterations to make a different granola every week. Some ideas are:
- Pumpkin Spice with Pecans, Cashews, Pumpkin Seeds and Dried Pears
- Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Almonds, Walnuts, Dried Apples and Cranberries
- Cardamon, Ginger, Almonds, Hazelnuts, Dried Cherries and Apricots
- Turmeric, Vanilla Bean, Coconut, Macadamia, Sunflower seeds, Dried Pineapple and Banana Chips
- Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Almonds, Hazelnuts, Orange juice and zest, Dried Fig and Persimmon
Share your ideas with me in the comments! I would love to try your ideas. Over the next several weeks, I will try the above combos too and let you know how it goes!